RespiriCare LTD understands that you have a right to understand what information we collect on you
and how this information is used by us and how it is shared. The aim of this document is to outline the
information that we gather, how it is collected and how it is used. The information below describes our
Information Collected by RespiriCare LTD
1. Please Note - To enrol on a course, you must create an account with us, and certain minimum information is required.
2. Examples of the data that we collect on the website include, but are not limited to:
- Name - This allows us to provide you with accurate post-course material, such as certification that you can
use for your CPD portfolio. In addition, this enables us to monitor any potential fraudulent or criminal activity
- Email address - This information allows us to contact you to confirm any bookings that have been made by yourself.
In addition, if we encounter a problem when processing a course booking we may use your personal information to contact you.
- Your emailing preferences - This allows us to contact you to provide you with additional information such as upcoming courses
that may meet your educational needs.
- Your IP address - This allows us to monitor traffic and make changes to our site to better suit our service users.
This also allows us to minimise any possible criminal activity.
- Marketing preferences - For future suggestions on upcoming courses that we feel will meet your future educational needs.
We will only use this data to keep you informed of upcoming courses that maybe relevant to you. You can withdraw your consent,
at any time by logging into your account on the website at www.respiricare.com.
- Confirmation of payments to RespiriCare Via our 3rd Party Partners - This information is kept to prevent fraud and money
laundering and is a legal requirement. We will pass on this information to the appropriate authorities should we be instructed
to do so. Examples include, but are not limited to the; the Police, HMRC and Fraud Investigation Teams. Requests are considered
on and individual basis and will require the minimum legal requirements to be met before this information is passed to the appropriate
authorities. In this instance we will keep your name, email address, IP address and a log of any payments completed via WorldPay. We
do not keep details of your credit card or address. WorldPay may keep more detailed information about your transaction, in line with
their own data protection policies, however, RespiriCare LTD will not have direct or indirect access to this information.
- Content monitoring - We monitor the use of our online education videos and operate a fair usage system as outlined in our
terms and conditions. This includes but is not limited to; the number of times a video is accessed; the duration of time that the
video is watched; the way in which the site is navigated and any errors that occur. This helps us to maintain quality standards, helps
to prevent abuse of the website and its contents and assists us in maintaining our copyrighted material. This information may be passed
onto the relevant authorities should a breach of copyright be suspected.
- The information we keep is strictly for the use by the app or website to improve functionality.
1. If you have chosen to pay directly to our bank account, then we will have access to the following information:
- Your Account Number
- Your Account Sort Code
- Your Reference Number
- Date of the Transaction
- Amount of the Transaction
2. This information is stored via our 3rd Party Bank, used to process out business transactions. We collect this
information for our records for auditing and to assist us in producing our end of year accounts. The information maybe
stored on a local computer. However, this data is stored on an encrypted drive, using Microsoft proprietary Bit Locker
encryption. The PC is password protected in line with our data protection policy that can be reviewed if requested.
3. This information is not shared or sold to any 3rd party and is used solely for the purpose stated above.
Third Party Data Storage
1. The following third-party partners may collect data from you in line with their own data protection policies:
- a) WorldPay - PCI compliant
- b) NatWest Bank - Direct Payments
2. We do not store any credit card details or payment details on our website. Payments are processed by WorldPay
or NatWest Bank PLC any transactions are monitored by them and are subject to their own privacy policies and data protection
which are available on their websites.
Data Collection Opt-Out
any data that you are uncomfortable with sharing.
2. Please Note - This will prevent you from receiving information about relevant courses or from registering for our
online courses. However, you may still enquire about our courses by contacting us directly at www.respiricare.com.
3. You may also opt-out completely by choosing to delete your account. Please note that not all data will be
deleted but only the data required by law to prevent fraud and money laundering will be kept.
Request for Information
1. Data Protection laws gives individuals rights in respect of the personal information that we hold about you. These are:
- a. To be informed why, where and how we use your information.
- b. To ask for access to your information.
- c. To ask for your information to be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- d. To ask for your information to be deleted or removed where there is no need for us to continue processing it.
- e. To ask us to restrict the use of your information.
- f. To ask us to copy or transfer your information from one IT system to another in a safe and secure way, without impacting
the quality of the information.
- g. To object to how your information is used.
- h. To challenge any decisions made without human intervention (automated decision making)
2. If you would like any information related to the above or require any additional information then please contact our
Information Governance Lead, Natasha Beckett at: email@example.com or call: 0845 680 6462
3. Should you wish to lodge a complaint about the use of your information, please contact our complaints team via
email: firstname.lastname@example.org using complaints as the subject header or via the post to:
4 Curlew Avenue
4. If you are still unhappy with the outcome of your enquiry you can write to: The Information Commissioner,
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF - Telephone: 01625 545700.