Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use of www.respiricare.com July 2020
- The information contained in our educational videos and any content on our website is copyrighted.
Any abuse of the system or use of our training without permission from the Directors will result in your access being blocked.
- In addition, RespiriCare LTD reserves the right to prosecute any individual or organisation for any abuse of its
content or sharing of content without prior consent from the Directors.
- The content of the website and videos are for individual use only and must not be shared with anyone. This is a direct
breach of copyright and RespiriCare LTD reserves the right to prosecute any individual or organisation for copyright infringement.
- If a licence is purchased for multiple users, then the course material can only be used up to the number of paid individual
places. For example, if an individual or organisation purchases a ten-person training license then the material cannot be shared with
additional individuals. This is a breach of copyright and RespiriCare LTD reserves the right to prosecute if a breach occurs.
- Requests for use of any copyrighted material can be made by emailing IT@respiricare.com and using IT in the subject header.
- Our online training programmes are available for a period of three months from the point of activation.
- If access to the individual content exceeds our fair usage threshold then access to the training programme will be blocked.
- You can request a further extension to your access by contacting us at IT@respiricare.com
- RespiriCare LTD reserves the right to refuse subsequent access to course material if it is believed that a breach of fair use has occurred.
- You have the right to appeal against this decision by contacting our complaints department at: firstname.lastname@example.org, please use
complaints as the subject header.
- Once payment has been received a refund can only be given if you are unable to access the course through a direct fault on www.respiricare.com website only which lasts for 10 days or more.
- If a fault exists, then your activation period will commence once your account has been reactivated once the website is restored.
- The website is monitored for activity levels by a 3rd party supplier that will provide us with the necessary data and inform us as to the duration of the downtime of the website.
- RespiriCare LTD cannot be held liable for an inability to access the website caused by but not limited to; poor internet connection to the site, software compatibility issues, improper or malfunctioning hardware, including but not limited to; mobile phones, tablets, laptops and pcs.
- Although the website is developed to work on many available platforms RespiriCare LTD cannot be held liable for incorrect display issues and or inability to use the website across any browsers.
- RespiriCare LTD cannot be held liable for an inability to access the training due a fault or issue outside of its direct control. This includes but is not limited to; a failed internet connection of the user, an incompatible web browser, a poor local internet connection or incorrect firewall settings among others. A refund will not be given, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- If any of the conditions set out in paragraph 3.1.6 do occur, we will try our utmost to enable you to access the course by other methods. However, RespiriCare LTD cannot be held accountable if this is not possible and the user will not be entitled to a refund. In this situation please contact the IT department directly by emailing IT@respiricare.com. Please use IT in the subject header.
- You may appeal this decision by contacting our complaints department at: email@example.com and typing complaints in the subject header.
- If an organisation or individual purchases a multiple-user license and is provided with a promotional code by RespiriCare LTD, it is the responsibility of the organisation or individual to ensure that the code is distributed to the correct users. Users will be required to enter the appropriate code when registering with the RespiriCare LTD website. Once the number of licenses associated with the code is reached then no additional places will be able to be booked using that code. No refunds can be offered for codes that have been incorrectly distributed by an individual or organisation. RespiriCare LTD cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred if an individual or organisation distributes a promotional code to an incorrect user or other organisation.
- If an individual or organisation recognises a distribution error they should inform us at IT@respiricare.com as soon as they are able in order that we can change the code to prevent additional unauthorised booking. However, refunds cannot be given for any bookings that have been made.